Stackable – Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks (“Stackable”) and all related assets including the website wpstackable.com (the “Website”) are owned and operated by Gambit Technologies Inc. (“Gambit” or the “Company”), a corporation registered under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
We collect, process, store and use data for the general purpose of providing the products and services we offer, processing orders, maintaining customer accounts, providing customer support, maintaining customer relations, and tracking relevant performance metrics for our products and the Website. We also use data to provide updates on plugin development and other services, and when allowed, marketing materials.
Information Collected, Processed and Stored
Information Voluntarily Disclosed
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you join our newsletter, post comments and make other interactions on the Website and other social media accounts, or when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Email addresses
- Website URL
- Login information
- Other similar information
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to the personal information provided.
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (e.g. name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information Collected from Other Sources
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing offers and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, as well as from other third parties, like our licensing partner and distributor, Freemius. This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), IP addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs and custom profiles, for purposes of user account management and targeted advertising and event promotion.
Information for Check Out, Purchases and Licensing
For purchases made other than through the Website, we also use Freemius for user accounts management and licensing.
Use of Information
We use personal information collected for the following legitimate purposes and in connection with our legitimate business interests:
- To facilitate account creation and login process and management of user accounts
- To fulfill and manage orders
- To facilitate delivery of services to users
- To respond to user inquiries and provide support to users
- To post testimonials and reviews
- To request feedback
- To enable user-to-user communications
- To send administrative information about products and services
- To send you marketing and promotional communications, when you choose to receive them, and deliver targeted advertising to you
- To administer prize draws and competitions
- To protect our services and ensure security, fraud monitoring and prevention
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To respond to legal requests, subpoenas and prevent harm
- For any other legitimate business purposes.
Sharing of Information
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent. We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests. We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract. Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal obligations. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital interests. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
We may also need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Vendors, consultants and other third-party service providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, user account management and licensing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, customer support and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the website, which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our Website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages of features, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we may control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business or marketing partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other users. When you share personal information (e.g. by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Website) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Website, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the Website in perpetuity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Website, and view your profile.
Embedded content from other websites and third parties
The Website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites may behave as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your rights over your data
In some regions, you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure of your personal information; and (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information. Your right to request erasure does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Should you want to send us a request relating to these rights, you may contact us through email@example.com.
Last updated 2 June 2021.